2013/04/30

SIRO 600 and a great REVIEW!!!

http://archive.org/details/siro600VariousArtists-GimmeAMinute
"Sirona-Records is now two years old and this is an anniversary compilation. 
More than 220 artists have contributed to 3.5 million downloads from what is, before all else, a virtual and human adventure. 
I am truly proud of all that we have accomplished in two years. 
Looking back at the beginning, I feel that we have never been so strong and free as we are now. 
I've only one dream: to continue this adventure as long as I can, and I hope that you will always be with me. 
Merci mes amis." Arnaud Barbe




MASSIVE WORK BY YEAHIKNOWITSUCKS 
http://yeahiknowitsucks.blog.com/2013/04/30/various-artists-gimme-a-minute-siro600/

41. Toth Kina Hegyfalu – Mary
Kai:You know (it sucks) that I simply love every single second of this track by Toth Kina Hegyfalu. It is like what Japanese underground performance cinema does to my eyes, but then with audio. Probably even creating an even more intensive experience as the visuals of strange small dark rooms, black cats, huge nails and wooden walls are projected straight into my visual departments of the brain. And in the middle of all this scenery, there is Mary sitting in a comfortable wobling chair! Absolutely love this track!
Alex: Wow, yeah! This track is mildly frightening, I’m definitely seeing the Japanese underground cinema aspect now. Kind of uncomfortable noise, and I completely adore it.
Nmmrem: Very strange visuals and an odd woman wobbling, probably not all too unhappy though. Toth Kina Hygyfalu has created a piece that somehow manages to mix up harsh noise with kindergarden.
FULL ALBUM HERE: